Recently, some friends of mine have been asking where I find the best maternity clothes and truth is there really isn't one perfect spot. I tend to go to the Gap and Destination Maternity for the basics but I have also found some great things on sites that I never knew carried maternity wear. ASOS, Topshop, and Shopbop are a few of those sites. They have some pieces that I would honestly love to wear even after the baby comes.
I'm also not 100% only wearing maternity clothing but mixing it up with some looser fitting pieces that still seem to fit (although I think my time on that one is running out). ie: A lot of open blazers and jackets with flared and loose blouses underneath.
A few of the things I cannot live without these days are:
1. Gap Pure Body Tanks and really all of the Pure Body Ts. So comfortable.
2. Ingrid & Isabel Over Belly Leggings (I own 4 pairs)
3. Citizen's of Humanity Skinny Jeans
4. Vince Slub Sweater I bought this in a size up in the non-maternity style (hoping I can wear it post baby) but they do carry it in maternity at Destination Maternity.
5. Open Blazers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Here are some more of my favorite Maternity Finds: