Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
This week is looking up! Shopbop's Friends & Family event is in full swing and we plan on taking full advantage of it. You can take 25% off all full priced and sale items with the code:: INTHEFAMILY14
- With the weather getting warmer, I think it's time to start stocking up on some new summer dresses and a few beach coverups.
- Obsessed with everything about this dress and I plan on wearing it to a wedding I have coming up this summer. Love this one, too.
- Just for fun- add this or this to your keychain.
- Been on the hunt for a NUDE sandal: love these, these, these.
- Some fun new PJs for spring!
- Perfect time to pick up a LWD
- I've been dying to try out a pair of spike earrings- love these.
Some more Shopbop Picks::
As much as a I love a natural sun-kissed glow, I can't help but to think of all the damage the sun can do to your skin. Every time summer rolls around, I become more mindful of this and vow to be as cautious as possible. Sun block is a definite must for me but this summer I have decided to take my sun protection a step further and wear a hat as often as I can. I've been on the hunt for a good, comfortable one for the last couple months and finally found this one yesterday- I bought it in the pebble color. It has a string inside that can tighten it or loosen it, so no need to worry about sizes! Love this one by Flora Bella, too. Another favorite of mine (but unfortunately I'm in between sizes) is the Panama Hat at J.Crew. I'm in denial and keep going back to the store to try it on...Check out some more of our favorite sun hats below::
Friday, April 11, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Since I've gotten back from Cabo, I've been hit with my healthy itch. I am seeking out more fruits and veggies and have made my nutribullet my new best friend. Determined to get in better shape since the guacamole and margaritas were on constant flow - I thought it was time I grabbed a few new workout pieces to help with my motivation. One trend I have been seeing in my bar and spin classes are patterned or printed pants. Zella, a favorite from Nordstrom has some pretty wild ones!